Saturday, February 17, 2007

Procrastination

Playing on my mind: A Thousand Years (Sting)

26 years and 8 months ago - I was born, cos you know, one day (or night) my parents decided that the gene strain should witness tea being stretched in the outer limits of space

2 years ago - I decided that I wanted to start a blog, cos you know, everyone else is doing it, so why not me?

18 months ago - I setup a blog, cos you know, if you keep reading enough postings out there, you eventually wanna have your own say too

12 months ago - I put up my first post, well actually greeting, cos you know, after a while people start visiting and they realise well, there's nothing going on here

10 minutes ago - I decided to write things down, cos you know, it's killing me inside

Lesson of the day: There a Chinese people in Kenya, but then again there are Chinese people wherever the Sun shines. Gong Xi Fa Cai all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home