Tuesday, March 13, 2007

10 Lame Reasons Why I Don't Write

Playing on my mind: Chasing Cars (Snow Patrol)

  1. Procrastination - Why do something today when there is an eternity of an afterlife awaiting
  2. Addiction to Big Words - Because 'emancipation' sounds more intelligent then 'free', but I get a bit malas afterwhile
  3. Penchant for Drama - Long winded, plot twisting, character driven stories always make for a more enchanting read, and therefore requiring more brain cells (mine, not yours)
  4. The Moment - Once it's gone, so does the passion to describe it
  5. Reading other Blogs - Hurry home to post something, sampai rumah puas baca orang lain punya like a sibuk minah, after that fall asleep
  6. Surfing the net - Refer no.5
  7. Chatting - Refer no. 6 (eh, can't help it, don't see my friends like I used too)
  8. Misguided interest - Hati nak tulis, otak tak ada benda mau cakap
  9. TV - With my current choices, Astro kalah teruk...plus must catch up on Scrubs, Lost, Heroes, Gray's Anatomy, 24 (and maybe) Prison Break
  10. Malas - nuff said
Lesson of the Day: Pedro Almodovar survived his early years by selling used goods at a flea market in Madrid. Luciano Pavarotti survived his early years by selling insurance door to door. Fat guys don't get it easy.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi. Update betul-betul la, boleh tak?

Seriously, if you have the time you really should put your thoughts down. It can be very helpful and fun, too.

Anyways, thanks for being there k.

6:27 AM  
Blogger machfairy said...

*points and laughs*

well...maybe if you wrote, Russell may pay YOU a visit.

4:13 AM  
Blogger sharanya said...

Hey you! Just found your blog via Branana's linkage (bit late, I know!). How are you doing? Hope you'll update again soon. :)

1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tomorrow got exam and I am still surfing t3h web. And I'm loving it.

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Willingly I accept. In my opinion, it is actual, I will take part in discussion. Together we can come to a right answer.

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my opinion you are mistaken. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home