Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Tingle

Playing on my Mind: The Scientist (Coldplay)

There's this feeling, no, sensation...
I don't know where it's coming from...

The clothes;

The music;

The lights;

The people;

Or maybe it's just me...

The discourse and intimacy perhaps...

Nope, it's definitely me...

This one's gonna be different, this is the one where it spins...out of control...into orbit

Don't think, just do - better still, don't do, become

There's a tingle somewhere..

Can't point out, don't need to point out...

It's there and it's rare...

It's gonna be special - I know, I feel it...

Lesson of the Day: It's more challenging, but always make the conversation about the other person - listen, and they'll notice you...

3 Comments:

Blogger anttyk said...

Emo on the first day of the new year? Wow... Heh heh heh.

8:21 PM  
Blogger anttyk said...

Opps, forgot.

Happy new year bro!

:)

8:21 PM  
Blogger Doreen said...

gawd. u don't ever update do u?

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home